The ASH Co-op mailings list is an Email based discussion group where members can exchange information and ideas for the good of ASH Co-op. Meeting agendas and minutes are also posted to this list.
When you move into the co-op you will be invited to join, and existing members may ask the Office or the tech group to add them. You may leave the groups at any time, and we may remove you from the groups when you leave.
Typically around two-thirds of the Coop membership are members of the list and all office staff. For those who post, we ask that you read and uphold the following:
- Be nice and respectful to mailing list users
- Assume good faith and intentions in other peoples’ statements and actions.
- If you can say the same thing in fewer words, please do so.
- Use good subject lines that reflect the content of the message. If a topic begins to tangent, rephrase the subject line appropriately.
- When replying to a message, include enough original material to be understood but no more. Long emails of quoted content are frustrating.
- When replying to a message, stay on topic. If your post is not related, start a new topic.
- Courtesy never hurts, and sometimes helps. and please DO NOT SHOUT!
- No personal attacks, ever!
As you read messages in this group, and you want to reply, you will have two options: “Reply” and “Reply List”. “Reply” will reply only to the sender of the message and “Reply List” will reply to the whole list.
If you have any comments or complaints about these lists or the way they are being used, contact the ASH Co-op Tech group at tech[AT]ash[dot]coop